TERMS OF SERVICE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on WindowsErrorHelp.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WindowsErrorHelp.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by WindowsErrorHelp.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall WindowsErrorHelp.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WindowsErrorHelp.com’s Internet site, even if WindowsErrorHelp.com or a WindowsErrorHelp.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on WindowsErrorHelp.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WindowsErrorHelp.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. WindowsErrorHelp.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. WindowsErrorHelp.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
WindowsErrorHelp.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WindowsErrorHelp.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Driver Common Sense Policy
All driver(s) and names used on this web site are copyrighted and the property of the company supplying the drivers. When using a company’s driver you will bound to that company’s own legal agreement (we suggest you read the agreements).
WindowsErrorHelp.com is NOT responsible for any damage that the information on this web site may cause to your system. Anything you might attempt, whether inspired by this web site or not, is entirely at your own risk!
All product names and company names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. WindowsErrorHelp.com is in no way affiliated or representing any of the companies represented on this web site.
8. Downloading software
All software and accompanying documentation made available for download from this web site is the copyrighted work of the products’ respective Merchants. Software and documentation ownership is retained by them. Ownership is not transferred to you; rather, you are granted a limited license to use the software and documentation upon purchase of the product concerned. Software downloaded from WindowsErrorHelp.com is for the conducting of performance scans, enabling you to make an informed decision if you wish to purchase said software to download the device driver / PC driver you need, to optimize your system, and/or to remove malware.
Your use of any software or documentation is subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. By installing and using any software downloaded from this site, you agree to be bound to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement contained within that software.